Working closely with our clients we are able to offer fabrication of bespoke and complex skid and pipework packages, manufactured to client designs and specifications for the Oil and Gas (onshore and offshore), Petrochemical and wider industrial and manufacturing sectors.
Our facility, with 15+ tons of lifting capacity (mobile and overhead), enables the specialist manufacture, welding and assembly of the packages to a high quality, overseen by quality checks throughout the process. Woodfield is able to support the majority of client welding requirements through coded welder procedures and an in-house European Welding technologist.
- Weld procedure qualifications to ASME IX, BS EN 15614 (EN 288) & AWS D1.1
- Weld qualifications to ASME IX & BS EN 287 / BS EN ISO9606
- Welding Processes MMA, TIG & MAG (including flux cored).
- Ability to weld ½” pipe with 2mm wall thickness up to 36” pipe with 40mm+ wall thickness
- Welding Consultancy Service