Fabrication and Welding
Pipework can be constructed from Duplex, Stainless Steel, Aluminium, Titanium, Carbon Steel or other exotic materials to suit client process requirements.
Our facility, with 15+ tons of lifting capacity (mobile and overhead), enables the specialist manufacture, welding and assembly of the packages to a high quality, overseen by quality checks throughout the process. Woodfield is able to support the majority of client welding requirements through coded welder procedures and an in-house European Welding technologist.
- Weld procedure qualifications to ASME IX , BS EN 15614 (EN 288) & AWS D1.1
- Weld qualifications to ASME IX & BS EN 287 / BS EN ISO9606
- Welding Processes MMA, TIG & MAG (including flux cored).
- Ability to weld ½” pipe with 2mm wall thickness up to 36” pipe with 40mm+ wall thickness
- Welding Consultancy Service